Monday, February 27, 2012

Just checking in

All is well here.  The Ladies have just returned from a trip to see Child perform in a school play.  A musical in which Child was a lead performer.  It's a big deal because after the run here the cast will travel to a sister school in Europe to perform there for several days.  I'm told Child did well.

Ginger's parents were there but were wise enough not to approach her.  Ginger did manage to catch a cold though, so has been in bed with my blessing all day.  Mary Ann has been abed most of the day as well.  She is not sick but is exhausted.  Due to her medical conditions she tires easily and it takes some time for her to recover.

My current work schedule leaves very little free time, but it also allows us to move towards recovering our financial security at a much quicker clip.  I'm hoping that eventually I can get into a routine that makes things smoother, but so far that goal has eluded me.  If I ever manage it, I hope to blog more effectively and regularly.  Until then, I hope all is well with all of those who read about our lives.  Be well, all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment