Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tired

I feel tired. Not sleepy, but weary. Worn out. I've felt this way for a while. I'm just not at all motivated to get back up and get back in the fray of life. I'm constantly giving myself pep talks. I like quotes, and I know several, and lately I have to say them to myself just to keep going. You know, Things like;

Good things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those that hustle.

Losers quit when they're tired, winners quit when their done.

Things like that. But it worries me. I used to find some pleasure in the fight. I don't seem to any more. I don't know why. And I don't know what to do about it. So I think of these men I aspire to emulate, and I recall their words. Men like Churchill, who once said "Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential." So I get up and go again. But I can't seem to remember why anymore. This is not who I used to be. I hope I find my potential again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment